Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When I was a little boy...

...and my human brought me home, I found out that I had a big brother, Kain and 2 stepcats, Kitty and Phatty. You all know that Kain and I played and played and but when he was visiting his human I tried to play with the cats and Phatty was the only one who wouldn't run away from me. He was pretty nice to me, in fact.
My human told me a story yesterday about how when Phatty first came home with them he was a scaredy cat (kinda like me I guess) and he hid in the smallest room in the house. For a month! But one day he realized how nice the two humans would be to him and he showed them what a great cat he was.

When everyone started moving around Kitty and Phatty went to live with Kain's human and Phatty turned out to be such a smart and brave cat that he would go outside by himself and sometimes be gone for days. He would always make sure to bring something special home.


Phatty died suddenly two days ago. I hope Kain's human is okay because I know that he really loved Phatty.

1 comment:

Wyatt said...

RIP Phatty! You will be missed!