Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If I could turn back time...

...I would either stop licking Kain sooner or move my big nose faster.  As it stands I have a scratch on my chin, a puncture on the right side of my nose and....
....a broken nose.
I don't want to alarm anyone.  After a quick visit to the weiner doctor I got a couple shots and sent home with more pills to keep me happy and pills to keep me healthy.  My nose hurts a lot but I still feel like eating though drinking water is a little painful. 
My momma reminded me of the time 5 years ago when the same thing happened.  It was such a long time ago that I forgot all about it. 
We are under strict supervision so I'm not really worried.  In fact, Kain let me lick him for a little while today.

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

You forgot to mention the hole in your gums between two of you teeth! Just more attention for the sweet little boy.

Wyatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.