Thursday, March 17, 2011

We spend a lot of time together...

...as a pack.  Kain seems to be happier now that he realizes he is a dog and can have dog friends.  I spend extra time each day with him so he knows this is the best home for dogs. I really like playing with him now without the fear of a sudden temper tantrum.  I think he might remember how much fun we used to have when I was a little boy and we would play Chase the Fast Little Wiener.  My human makes us all hang out together to help us feel good.  She will trim our nails, which none of us like.  But we let her because she gives a great dog massage.  She will brush us to keep us shiny.  She will get the vacuum out to clean up our hair and I will remind her by sitting politely in front of the vacuum that she should get busy vacuuming us instead of the carpet.  She makes me so happy when she asks "Who wants some?"  I guess she makes all of us happy because we all line up and wait our turn.

No comments: