Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I was a little concerned...

...when I loaded up in the car without Kain and Kacy.  We drove a long time before we got into the hills of Texas.  It seemed familiar to me and yup, we got to the place I've stayed at few times before.  I had to stay in my kennel for a little while each day but by the 3rd day I realized it was safe to let someone know that I wanted out.  Oddly enough, I didn't have to get back into the kennel but stayed with my human and the Big Guy.  We laid around in bed for a long time, then we went for a long drive up and down hills.  We stopped for lunch at a place where even I got to sit at the table.  That was pretty cool until a cat came and laid under my table. 
It wasn't a bad long weekend but I was sure tired when we got home.  Kain and Kacy were happy to see us though I think there may have been a little schedule confusion for them.  We really do just like to stick to the routine.

No comments: