Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My momma stayed calm...

...during a dog crisis this morning.  We were all still laying around in the bedroom when Kacy got up and went down the hall and fell down.  She was twitching and kicking the wall but my momma was there in a flash to help Kacy stay safe.  Kain and I stayed close because we were a little worried about the Big Butt.  Once she was calm Kacy had a little accident but my momma said that doesn't matter.  We stayed on the floor for a while and then we made sure Kacy could stand up.  Don't worry Big Butt, I'll keep an eye on you.

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

Calling Dr. Earl, Calling Dr. Earl you are needed immediately in the hallway for moral support! Such a good little weenie you are!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That is scary. Good thing you were there for emotional support.